Welcome to Empowered by Languages!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of Empowered by Languages’ Site, Services, Resources and Online Store.
We ask that you abide by the terms and conditions of use that follow. Please read them carefully because your use of our Site and Services constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms.
Empoweredbylanguages.com (The Site) is owned and operated by Empowered by Languages Limited (“We”), which is registered in England and Wales with company number 9766737 and its registered office is Suite LO108, Lombard House, 2 Purley Way, Croydon, CR0 3JP, UK.
We aim for total users’ satisfaction. If you have any suggestions, comments or concern please let us know via:
We reserve the right to revise and make changes to our Site, policies, and these Terms & Conditions at any time, without notice. When we make changes, we will post them here. You may wish to check this section from time to time to take notice of any changes we made.
We may also update the content of our Site at any time without notice.
Although we strive to keep contents as accurate as possible, we can not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors. From time to time there may be information on this Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including those that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to revoke offers or correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice, even if a credit card has already been charged. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
In order to help us keep the highest standards possible, if you see any inaccuracies please report them at Contact us.
We cannot guarantee that the Site will operate continuously or without interruptions.
Intellectual Property Rights
All information, content and material displayed on this Site are protected by intellectual property rights, owned by Empowered by Languages – unless otherwise stated. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved and none of these rights are transferred to the user.
Empowered by Languages gives you a non transferable, royalty-free permission to use its Contents for personal, educational and non-commercial purposes, subject to the following conditions.
You are free to share and adapt our Contents, as long as you follow these Terms
I. When using our Contents, you may:
- download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use and for educational purposes only;
- distribute, publicly display and modify limited and reasonable parts of our work, provided you respect and acknowledge our intellectual property rights;
- print off some copies, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and educational purposes; provided you give us credit (in line with point II)
II. When using our Contents, you must:
- always acknowledge our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of contents. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests that We endorse you or your use;
- always provide references and links to our Site and work;
- use Empowered by Languages’ logo for any of our visual material used;
- indicate if changes were made.
III. When using our Contents, you must not:
- reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, publicly display our work in whole;
- modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site, or any related software without prior written consent;
- use any Empowered by Languages’ illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text;
- use our trademarks or logos for any of your contents;
- infringe Empowered by Languages’ copyright;
- use any part of our Contents for commercial purposes, without obtaining a license to do so from us.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
Empowered by Languages will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under applicable copyright protection legislation and written notification of claimed copyright infringement can be submitted via our Contact form or email.
These Terms shall be governed by the law of England and Wales, without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions. The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or any dispute arising from, or related to, a visit to the Site, although Empowered by Languages retain the right to bring proceedings against a user for breach of these Terms and Conditions in his/her country of residence or any other relevant country.
We have absolute discretion to determine if any use breaches these rules, and to act as we deem appropriate in the event of any breach. In the event of such a breach, the user’s right to use the Site will cease immediately and, at our option, any copies of illegal materials should be returned or destroyed.
Misuse of the Site, system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences which may involve such breaches and may involve, cooperate with, and make disclosures to, law enforcement authorities in identifying and prosecuting users who are involved in such breaches.
By accessing this Site and our Services we assume that you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use our Site and Services.
If applicable, we may ask you to review and accept supplemental terms that apply to your interaction with a specific product, event or service.
To the extent those supplemental terms conflict with these Terms, the supplemental terms associated with the specific product, event or service, govern with respect to your use of such product, event or service.
Thank you for your collaboration in keeping the high standards of Empowered by Languages’ services![spacer height=”20px”]